Divine Healthis a specialized way of treatment we follow at our Treatment Center. It comprises of all 12 treatment methods. We proudly present you Divine Med is a solution for all types of health disorders. Number 12 has special significance in our life. Our calendar has 12 months for a year, Major Body organs are 12, Horoscope symbols are 12 , Major Vegetables are 12 and so on. Summed below are the relationships between the above topics
|Vegetable||Ash Gourd||Brinjal||Cluster Beans||Snake Gourd||Pumpkin||Ivy Gourd||DrumStick||Ridge Gourd||Coconut||Lemon Peel||Ladies Finger||Plantain|
|Body System||Digestive System||Urinary System||Nuero System||Gastro System||Muscular System||Skin System||Respiratory System||Lympatic System||Skeletal System||Endocrine System||Exocrine System||Circulatory System|
Body, Mind & Soul
The physical body is designed to communicate its needs, dislikes, problems through sensory perception. Our actions are directed towards satisfying our desires that are highlighted through the sense of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing. Our body reflects our inner well being, if our mind, body and soul are in balance then our body is in balance. Disease occurs when the mind, body and soul are not working in harmony, the term dis-ease represents the turmoil created when these three components are out of alignment. The body is a complex machine designed by nature to serve the spirit /soul. Without the soul or connection to the vital life force, the body is useless. After death the body decays and cannot function. In today’s society people have lost track of just how important the soul/spirit is and how to utilize it to maximize our experience of life.
The mind can function at different levels. It is the thought mechanism that drives our physical body to experience, it works with the brain and the soul and as such determines how the body responds. When we are born we are connected to the Universal Intelligence, our mind follows our natural guidance. When a baby is born it naturally follows its desire to suckle the mother’s breast and to cry when it needs something. There is no analysis in the mind weighing up the advantages and disadvantages of suckling or crying. Over time, the mind loses this strong connection to intuition as stimuli and the environment start to influence behavior. Actions generate responses, pain, laughter, sadness, anger and over time the mind creates a memory bank which serves to influence future actions. As this memory bank grows the mind starts to make decisions based upon learned responses. The memory bank expands to incorporate responses influenced by knowledge, social demands, familial expectations, material pressures and media influences.
The soul is the core of our being. We can never experience happiness by suppressing our spirit and our soul. The mind needs to feed the soul without which life does not exist. By connecting to our inner guidance system and raising our consciousness, the mind nourishes the soul and we are able to attain profound peace and inner bliss. The soul is able to establish a connection with the Divine/ Universal Intelligence/God of your Understanding /Natures Wisdom and gain true happiness in life.
The soul mind and body are said to be in harmony if we have
⦁ Awareness of the Self
⦁ Realization of life purpose
⦁ Raised consciousness
⦁ No fear of the uncertain
⦁ A deep connection with the God of your understanding
Relation of Human body and Panchabhootas
According to Ayurveda, every thing in this universe is made up of five basic elements in different proportions. These five elements or panch bhutas are Earth (Prithvi), Water (Jal), Air (Vayu), Fire (Agni), Ether (Aakash). The food, the planets and every living and non-living thing are made up of these 5 elements. There is a fundamental harmony at the macrocosm level and microcosm level and our body is a very minute image of the universe. The only thing which differentiates living and non-living things is the Soul.
Characteristics Of 5 Elements
- Space (Ether) – Present in hollow cavities within body and empty areas of cosmos, transmits sound, non-resistant to anything, frictionless or smooth, subtle, Soft, abundant. Any diet, food or herbs with similar properties will increase Space element within the body
- Air – Light, Dry, Subtle, Mobile, Transparent, Rough are the properties of Air. It is responsible for movement, dryness in the body. Any diet, exercise, medicine which has such properties will increase “Vata” or Air element in the body
- Fire – It is hot, sharp, intense, dry, light. It emits light and heat. Any food, diet, exercise, herbs which has similar properties will increase this element in our body. For example- Chillies, Ginger, Garlic, Peppers, will increase “Pitta” or Fire element ” in the body.
- Water – Water is moist, cohesive or sticky, cool, soft and oily (unctuous). Water is present in many foods, milk and herbs as well as in our body. Excess of water increases the above mentioned characteristics in our body and decreases the opposite. Water intake is useful in diseases caused by fire or ‘pitta and air or ‘vata’. For example, acidity, skin problems, constipation, dryness, excessive breakdown or accumulation of metabolites/endotoxins. In other words it acts as detoxifying agent.
- Earth – It is solid, dense, stable, heavy, hard, dull and slow. It constitutes the solid structures in the universe and our body. Any food, exercise, herbs which have similar properties will provide nutrition, support and cause heaviness in the body. It will also improve strength and stability.