Cluster Beans may support as a Nutrition for the following medical condtions :
- Anemia, as an intercurrent if skin affections be present.
- Arising from heart, liver or kidney disease, from obstruction of the bile – ducts, from weakness of the heart with palpitation.
- Bad effects of vaccination.
- Chief remedy in glandular swellings, follicular infiltrations.
- Effects of blows, cuts and bruises, for the swelling.
- Fibrinous and lymph exudations in the interstitial connective tissues not becoming absorbed.
- Hemorrhages, dark, black, clotted, or tough blood.
- Proud flesh, exuberant granulations.
- Scrofulous enlargement of the glands.
- Scurvy, hard infiltrations.
- Second remedy in sprains, strenuous conditions.
- Whitish liquid is drawn off; white mucous sediment in the urine and white tongue.
Nutritional value per 100 grams of cluster beans
- Calcium 130 mg
- Carbohydrates 11gm
- Energy 16kcal
- Fiber 3gm
- Iron 1mg
- Mineral 1gm
- Phosphorous 57mg
- Protein 3 gm
Health Benefits of Cluster Beans
#1 Good for diabetics
Cluster beans contain glyconutrients that help in controlling blood sugar levels in the body. Not many people are aware of the fact that gavar is low in glycemic index and hence, do not cause rapid fluctuations in your blood sugar levels when consumed. Although this is one vegetable you should include in your diet if suffering from diabetes,
#2 Strengthens bone health
Guar beans contain calcium, a mineral, which helps in strengthening the bones and thus, prevent bone loss. The presence of phosphorus in this vegetable aids in fortifying the bones and enhances your bone health.
#3 Great for heart health
Gavar exerts heart healthy effects by lowering the blood levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) in the body. The presence of dietary fibre, potassium and folate in this vegetable prevents the heart from various cardiovascular complications.
#4 Helps manage blood pressure
The hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic properties of cluster beans make them the best natural aid for people suffering from hypertension. As diabetes and heart disease increase your risk of hypertension, the combined effect of these compounds plays a key role in controlling your blood pressure levels.
#5 Recommended during pregnancy
Iron and calcium present in cluster beans fills up the deficiencies of these minerals in the pregnant women. This vegetable is loaded with high levels of folic acid that prevent the fetus from numerous birth defects and also various pregnancy related health issues. Vitamin K contained in cluster beans is good for the bones and helps with better fetal development.
#6 Improves blood circulation
The presence of iron in gavar increases hemoglobin production, which in turn helps in proper blood supply in the body. Apart from this, gavar contains phytochemicals that stimulate oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood resulting in better blood circulation.
#7 Acts as a digestive aid
Cluster beans work as a good laxative, stimulating bowel movement and improving your digestive system. They also help in flushing the unwanted toxins from the stomach and prevent digestion-related problems.
#8 Calms the brain
Hypoglycemic properties of cluster beans help in soothing the nerves. They are also found to reduce anxiety and tension and calm the person mentally.